Master takes the online privacy of its customers very seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Whether you register with us or use the site anonymously, the information we collect centers around your name, address, contact number(s), email ID, payment preferences, credit/debit card numbers, bank account details, etc. This information will only be used, at the minimum, for the following purposes:
- To fill, process and ship your orders
- Contacting you for customer service and support
- Improving your browsing experience of the Master website
No information will be revealed to any third-party entities for any purposes and your information will solely be used by Master.
Registered users (who are using cookie-enabled web browsers) will be automatically signed in when they visit our website. Please note that users will be prompted to sign in again after 14 days, when the cookie expires.
By browsing our website, you agree to abide by all our policies, which may be subject to change any time.
As per our policy your order shall be cancelled without any prior intimation in case of wrong address/phone number, when the premises of the given Address is locked, Intended recipient is not available, Customer is not receiving call etc.
For accessories, readily available product will be delivered from stock, it may vary sometimes in terms of fabric color in few areas.
Your use of this website www.moltyfoam.com.pk (hereinafter referred to as the ‘site’) and its related sites, services and tools). These Terms and conditions are effective upon acceptance and governs the relationship between you and Master Enterprises Pvt. Ltd a company incorporated under the companies ordinance, 1984 (Pakistan) having its registered office at S-30, S.I.T.E, Mauripur Road, Karachi, Pakistan (hereinafter the ‘Company’ including the sales and supply of any products on this site.
• We don’t save or use the data and personal information of the users.
• We don’t ask you for your personal information or data of any sort.
• We are not using any kind of alarm extensions to breech the security of the users.
• The users can easily cancel their subscriptions from within the application.
Terms and Conditions:
• Our Ad ID may not longer be connected to a persistent identifier or personally-identifiable information of any purpose including analytics purposes.
• Our spam policy prevents the apps from displaying interstitial ads repeatedly to distracts users from engaging with an application and performing in-app tasks.
• Ads and their associated offers served In your application must be consistent with the users app’s content rating.
• We don’t allow apps containing misleading health claims that contradict existing medical consensus, or that can cause harm to others.
• Self-certified ads SDK providers must submit new policy-complaint, self-certified versions and a test app to remain in the families self-certified Ads SDK program.
• We strictly prohibit the impersonation of other entities or organizations.
• We have consolidated the health and medical related policies into an easy-to-navigate page.